Alembic Community Development brings to its organizational development work many years of experience with a wide variety of community-based and regional nonprofit, community-development organizations, from start-up entities to established, award-winning housing and service providers. Our staff has served on nonprofit boards of directors, as senior staff at local nonprofits and national housing intermediaries and as executive directors of community development financial institutions. Our work has included:
- Developing strategic plans;
- Creating targeted business plans;
- Capitalizing and creating lending and management protocols for nonprofit loan funds;
- Assisting in all phases organizational start-up;
- Designing programs and assessing staffing needs; and,
- Strengthening internal management systems and board governance.
Strategic plan for One Global Economy Corporation, an international nonprofit organization that employs innovative technology and media programming to help low-income communities.
Program evaluation for the National Coalition for Asian Pacific American Community Development, a national community development member organization.
Comprehensive organizational assistance to Renaissance Economic Development Corporation (REDC) as it responded to the economic impact of the September 11th attacks.